Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This slut...



... thinks she looks good.

This is Jayde Nicole from The Hills, a show which will slowly-but-surely drain any common sense out of your skull as you watch.

I, of course, was hooked on this past season, in which the main storyline was the rivalry between Ms. "My-Legs-Need-Airvents-to-Let-the-Skank-Out" and Kristin Cavallari as the two fought over Brody Jenner.

OKAY, I'LL STOP. I'm sorry. When I started this blog I swear I never intended to give summaries of The Hills. Won't happen again.

Anyhow, here's a picture of Kristin, just for kicks. Must have been a reeeal difficult decision for Brody, right?


Yeah, he chose Jayde. He's a moron. As am I for watching it happen.

[photos: flynetonline.com, pacificcoastnewsonline.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment