Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Take the picture... NOW.


One must assume that London-based beauty photographer Ian Crawford is either very confident in his ability to "get the shot" on the first try, or is very handy with a high-speed camera.

Because while these photos are positively gasp-inducing, it's easy to imagine the mess that must have resulted mere milliseconds after these shots were captured.

And when I say "mess," I mean that in more ways than one.

A model with powder in her nostrils, foundation in her hair, and paint in her ear canal is not a happy model.

... That is, unless she is immortalized in beauty shots as brilliant and unique as these, of course.


Pure poetry.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go buy me a high-speed camera and a bucket of hot pink paint.

Spoilers: 
The camera will end up drenched in paint.
As will my face.
And my dignity.

(For more amazingness, check out Ian Crawford's Official Site!)

No comments:

Post a Comment