Sunday, March 7, 2010

Here they are, America!

 

Charlize Theron, do I really have to remind you that you're Charlize Theron?

Meaning: 

People are gonna look at your boobs. I promise. 

You honestly don't need those flourishes to act as landmarks for wandering eyes that may have lost their way... 

Because trust me, the people that are looking? Have been looking for quite a few years now. They're not just going to forget where they are.

And yet, that seems to be the message that Charlize chose to send in this violet Dior Haute Couture number: "Lookit! Here they be!"

Not. Impressed.

And I kinda wanna take a steamer to the bottom of her dress. (Someone should.)

But ehh, it's Charlize Theron.

She's still beautiful and she's still talented.

And it is Dior.

Points for effort, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment