Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fresh Face


American up-and-comer Ann Kenny is apparently one of the new fashion faces to keep an eye on.

This bug-eyed beauty has already prowled the runway in shows for Prada, Marc Jacobs, Burberry, and Rick Owens.  

...To name a few.

(Like, seriously. She's done a shit-ton more than that.)

I gotta say, I'm kind of entranced by her unique brand of beauty.

In terms of her face, its obviously all about the eyes.

However, she's also totally got her long hippie-hair, pouty lips, and slightly mannish jaw working for her.

Check out how she translates on the runway:


Seeing her with her "runway face" on, she's kind of giving me young Fairuza Balk vibes:

"Work."

... and we all know how that particular egg hatched...

"OMG STOP."

... Nah, I'm just being bitchy.

I love me some Fairuza, and I love me some Ann Kenny.

I hope homegirl continues to find success in the industry, and that she and Fairuza someday meet and stare each other down...

(Could you imagine? The room would burst into flames!)  

[photos: nymag.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment