Friday, March 5, 2010

Do not attempt to adjust your coat...



Veronique Leroy's Fall 2010 collection was kind of a mind-fuck.

When I say that, I mean that it showed me a couple of looks that I honestly had never seen before.

The way that the designer skewed and stretched the proportions of her coat sleeves and shoulders was intriguing, for sure.

But is it wearable and aesthetically-pleasing? That would definitely depend on who you ask.

Still, though, something this off-putting deserves attention, and that's what I'm gonna pay it.

Check out how these coats look like they were seemingly made for a much broader woman than the models, yet they still fit the model's bodies.

It's like they manage to fit the girls, while looking like they're tragically ill-fitting at the same time.

Uh, yeah.

Any collection that can make me write nonsense like that is worth at least a little of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment