Sunday, March 7, 2010

Someone needs to tell her...



... that she's wearing the sombrero all wrong.

Aw, I'm just joking.

Seriously, this is the look for me.

I can't tell you how many times during my childhood I would make "face-frames" for myself.

You know, apparatuses whose sole purpose was to call attention to my round, shiny face!

The dog just got neutered? "Let me borrow that cone for a second, I'll be right back."

Mom got a new set of colorful place mats? "I wonder if those are wide enough to frame my dome piece..."

... I don't know, something about the drama of surrounding your head with eye-catching frippery just called out to me.

It made my bathroom-mirror editorial shoots just so much more Vogue-worthy, in both the Anna Wintour and Madonna sense.

Thank you, Jean Paul Gaultier.

Your check is in the mail. (Except not.)

[photo: style.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment