Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ouchies


With their Fall 2010 collection, the two creative directors at Valentino decided to showcase just how effing painful footwear can be sometimes.

A relevant point to make in the world of fashion? Absolutely.

...But that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Seriously, this shit made me rub my own toes, it looks so painful.

Reminds me of when I was in third grade and would try to shoehorn my already-big ass feet into my mom's heels so I could clomp around in her walk-in closet. 

(Err... do me a favor and erase that little anecdote from your memory, would you? That just might be the kind of over-sharing that costs me a future job. Besides, it was a total joke. Like, a joooke. )

Okay, ignore the old wounds I've just reopened, and bring on the pain:



I kinda love how the pinky toe in that last shot seems to be screaming for freedom.

Well I'm sorry, little pinky toe... This is fashion, not Braveheart.

Aint no one gonna help you.

[photos: style.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment