Thursday, March 18, 2010

I knew she was small, but DAMN.


Here's a shot of Ashley Olsen on the streets of Chicago wearing-- Oh my God, somebody HELP her!

The poor little millionaire-munchkin is being accosted by a venus flytrap!

It must have been attracted to the scent of coffee and money, cuz it looks like it's latched-on and won't let go.

... I need to calm down, though.

Those Olsen twins know how to do it, so she's probably just gonna fold that bitch up, stuff it into one of her oversized bags, and go back to her daily routine. Hence, the smirk on her face.


Nice try, guys...
Laugh all you want, but it's gonna take a lot more than that to bring an Olsen down...

2 comments:

  1. i literally just spit all over my computer laughing at this. new reader. i've been stuck browsing for maybe an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks! i'm sorry it took me so long to respond, I don't check for comments as much as I should. I'm glad you enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete