Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Brotherly Love

The other night, my brother was visiting and we decided to watch the Giles Deacon Fall 2010 runway show.

(Now, you should know that whenever me and my brother get together, it's pretty much a non-stop barrage of inside jokes, talking shit, and fits of laughter. It's kind of the best.)

Since we were kinda bored while watching the show, (that collection bored me to tears, actually) we decided to adopt the persona of a brown-nosing backstage dresser, who is giving the models pep-talks as they prepare to go out onto the runway...

Karolina Kurkova got the brunt of our bitchiness:

(It's best if you imagine these lines spoken in a Rachel Zoe-style monotone)


"OH... MY GOD. Karolina, you look UH-MAZING. You look like.. a school marm who just ate all of her students and then decided to be a fashion model. I fucking love it."


"OH MY GOD, Karolina. Your back-fat... I. DIE."

"Your back-fat is UH-MAZING."

"Your back-fat is gonna be the new standard of beauty on the runways this season."


"OH MY GOD. Karolina. You look... like an old goose. I LOVE. IT."

"Oh my god, Karolina. Mother Goose-chic. You. are. KILLING IT."


...and this continued on. 

Hmm... it seems as though this may be one of those things that you had to actually be there for...

Ah well, I'm sure at least he's getting a kick out of it.

[photos: style.com]

1 comment:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHA OH...MY. GOD. KAROLINA...YOUR LOVE HANDLES SO CHIC RIGHT NOW. LOL

    ReplyDelete