Wednesday, March 10, 2010

W-Mag = Win


The following are a few shots from Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler's cover and spread in W magazine.

Most of the people who know me are aware of the fact that I'm not exactly Mrs. Anistons's biggest fan (that "Mrs." is not a typo, but a cruel joke. Get over it.)

See, I've had a major crush on Angelina since I was 14, so when the world found itself dividing into the two camps of which everyone is now aware, I naturally found myself predisposed towards disliking Jennifer.

However, that doesn't mean that I lack all objectivity when it comes to her.

Because this shoot? Was the sex.

Both of them look great in these shots, and (I'm such a queen,) I actually gasped when I saw the one with Gerard in the police uniform getting all up in Jen's personal space.


Plus, I really dig the storyline.

I know that there have been many attempts to turn Jennifer's "America's Sweetheart" image onto it's head, but this is the first time where I feel it actually works.

Bravo, W.

1 comment: