Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This is the look...


This is the kind of garment that makes me wish it was socially acceptable for a grown man to walk around in leggings.

... Could you imagine?

Not only would I find my future baby-daddy in these babies, but I'm sure if I paired them with some platforms and a fur vest, I'd be contacted by RuPaul within the hour to get my ass into her vicinity immediately!

I'd soon become her right-hand gay, get paid to pet her wigs while she wasn't wearing them, and my star would be on the rise and showing no signs of stopping!

That's the kind of magic that these Alexander McQueen leggings could bring to fruition for my life.

(Well, either that, or I'd just get slurpees and mixed nuts thrown at me by closed-minded individuals..)

Still, it's a risk I'd be willing to take!

[photo: frillr.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment