Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pussycat Fashion Recap



For this Fashion Recap, I chose to focus solely on the character of Fiona from the movie, "Josie and the Pussycats."

The villainous record label mogul, played by Parker Posey, was only present in about four scenes, but her fabulous outfits were pretty much the best thing about the film.

... I know, I know.

It's like I'm not even trying to hide my Parker Posey obsession.

But why should I, when she's rocking the hell out of such ferocious ensembles?

I mean: 

The leather straps acting as makeshift sleeves?


The fly-away bits of pink and purple fluff?


Taking polka dots from her dress and adhering them to her chest


And that incredible, patch-work advertisement gown...


Homegirl is dressed like she's starring in her own personal, "Be Innovative" episode of Project Runway.

And I get the feeling that Nina, Michael, and Heidi would give her glowing reviews for each of these looks.

"Fiona, you ah een."

No comments:

Post a Comment