Wednesday, April 14, 2010

For Serious?


If you remember the Lady Gaga issue of V magazine from fall 2009, you probably remember the somewhat-amazing orb contraption that she wore on her dome piece for the featured editorial.

Well, someone heard your loud ass hyperventilating at the ferociousness, because SHOWstudio is offering the metallic stunner to anyone (aka Trust-Fund Gays and serious Drag Queens) willing to pay the price.

What is the price, you ask?


Err... about $45,000.

"I'll take it!"

Flash-forward to:

Me, sitting in a gutter on the side of the road. 

Broke and hungry, but with a scuffed-up metal orb on my head.

(Don't worry, my twitching is just a sign that my psyche has been permanently fractured... or that I'm somehow attempting to eat the shit in a desperate grasp at sustenance.)

... Either way, don't I look fab?

No comments:

Post a Comment