Monday, April 26, 2010

Read Between the Lines


These are shoes from Alain Qulici's Spring 2010 collection.

I must say, they're eye-catching and interesting, while the devisions in the heel remind me of the "power bars" of a cell phone.

And, as evidenced by that full-length bar on the far right, these shoes obviously guarantee a good reception.

(Forgive me for that, will you?)

The only thing is, I can't shake the mental snapshot of these, in the middle of a drunken night out, jam-packed with pebbles, dropped coins, and anything else that might happen to be lying on the ground waiting to get lodged into their base.

Hmm... I'm gonna label these as the Coinstar machines of the shoe world.

And as for these? (From the same collection.)


"For the woman who refuses to be played off the stage."

No comments:

Post a Comment