Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Date with Leighton


Here's Leighton Meester looking reasonably adorable at the premiere of her new movie "Date Night," wearing a Giambattista Valli dress paired with PHI pumps.

The dress is totally cute and interesting, with a unique print and pretty color combination.

The shoes are great, as well, and totally work with the length and pattern of the dress.

 The only problem, in my opinion, is her hair.


Don't get me wrong, it's totally luscious and beautiful, but I just can't help feeling that this look would have been better served by a tight up-do, allowing the shoulders of the dress to be completely showcased.

If, say, Leighton had opted instead for the style she sported here...


... I would have been fagging-out.

But taking the look as it stands?

My wrists refuse to flail and my vocal pitch is staying within the realm of masculinity.

Better luck next time, girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment