Thursday, April 22, 2010

Um, Should I Just Come Back Some Other Time?


This image of Kristen Stewart, taken from Flaunt magazine, totally gave me the chuckles.

Not only did Miss Stewart not even bother to put out her cigarette for the shot, she also isn't even trying to hide that look of disdain on her face.

I'm sure her rapport with the photographer went something like this:

"Okay, take the picture then get the hell out of my room. I have alot of brooding to do, and frankly, it feels less contrived when you're not here taking a photo of me while I work at it."

*Awkward Pause*

"... God, I hate everything."

I would say that she's a regular ball of sunshine, but, y'know... (The vampire thing.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it went something like that, except I'm also sure there were ALOT MORE awkward silences, and ALOT LESS "big" words. It probably sounded more like this:

    "Okay...(awkward silence)...you can...*sigh* take the picture...(awkward silence)...God...*sigh*...I hate...(really long and awkward silence)...*sigh*...everything."

    Now if you add in some labored breathing (mild labored breathing; we're not going for the crippled black kid from 'Malcolm in the Middle'), I'd say you captured Bella...ahem, Kristen Stuart perfectly!

    ReplyDelete