Thursday, April 29, 2010

Black & White Beauty


This is the cover of the new issue of Harper's Bazaar UK, featuring Cheryl Cole.

To my eyes, homegirl looks an awful lot like Rachel McAdams, whom I adore, so I was on-board with this right off the bat.

She looks warm, fresh, and earthy... Three adjectives that pretty much scream "Springtime." 

However, the inside-shots are what clinched the deal for me, as they are some striking black and white photos that portray Mrs. Cole's beauty perfectly:


(I got vibes of Sienna Miller in that first shot. Love.)

Now, you may be asking: "Who exactly is Cheryl Cole?"

... Well, the short answer is:

A British popstar who is married to a soccer player, has crazy cheekbones, and once assaulted nightclub bathroom attendant. (Snerk.)

... So basically, she's the back-alley version of Posh.

Hey, you wanted to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment