Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dolce & Gabbana, Stop It.


Until this very moment, I've tried my best to keep the number of "Boy-Toy Eye-Candy" posts at zero.

Not for lack of interest, of course, but mainly because I was afraid of the kinds of things that might fly from my fingertips and land on my computer screen.

(Things that are completely out of my control, mind you.)

Well, I kinda had to break that barrier with this shot from Dolce & Gabbana's new underwear campaign, featuring star players from Italy's World Cup soccer team.

Now, let us tread very lightly through my next chosen statement:

I think I can see the World Cup tucked snugly into one of their pairs of... No.

I hope they get enough ball practice done in time for... No.

I am suddenly hit with an intense craving for Italian... Absolutely not.

... Do you see the problem here?

Never again will I drive myself to temptation like this.

But ah well, hope you enjoyed the view!

No comments:

Post a Comment