Thursday, April 8, 2010

DVF for iPhone


This is Diane Von Furstenberg's new iPhone cover, (available on her website for $20,) which the designer created to celebrate the release of her new iPhone application.

Hmm... I'm not sure how I feel about it.

1. I normally hate pink and red as a color combination.

2. DVF's illustration of a pair of lips has always looked more like a conch shell in my eyes. (... Well, that and something else, which I refuse to put into words.)

But most importantly:

3. That's twenty bucks with which I could instead buy a bottle of liquid profundity (booze).

Yeah, I think I'm gonna have to pass on this one.

(There's also the fact that I don't actually own an iPhone, and thus would only be buying this thing as a makeshift calculator-cover.)

... What do I need a calculator for, you ask?

Calories and tips, of course... Calories and tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment