Thursday, April 22, 2010

Katy Perry Lights Up


Here's that lovable psychotic, Katy Perry, arriving at the ASCAP Pop Music Awards wearing a Manish Arora dress with those light-up Jimmy Choo shoes I posted on awhile back.

Oh, Katy...

I'm afraid I must remove my Bitch-Cap, dust off the top of my head, and bow down to you, the Supreme Goddess of Crazy.


It's not even that she doesn't give a damn, because she totally does...


It's the fact that she actively seeks out the most ridiculous, out-there looks, and rocks the hell out of them.

She revels in the odd-ball and the tacky, and I can't hate on her for that.



I just can't.

It's almost like she's two steps ahead of all of the haters out there who would normally crinkle their noses at obnoxious shit like this.

She knows she looks like a crazy person... That's the whole point.

Bravo, Ms. Perry. Bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment