Tuesday, March 2, 2010

An Ode to Fanny Pak




If you know me at all, you know that I love me some Fanny Pak. They were a dance crew that appeared on the second season of America's Best Dance Crew, and unfortunately came in third place, rather than taking the title.

Tears were shed. Lives lost meaning.

And I'm just talking about the fall-out that occurred in my house.


Either way, they've gone on to become the most successful crew from the series (apart from the Jabbawockeez) and they deserve every second of their continued fame.

Don't believe me? Check out the link. They pop it, lock it, drop it, pick it up, dust it off, and give it a couple of blows just for good measure.


Craigslist Moment: If you can dance like the buzz-cut guy (Matt Cady) in the video above, hit me up. Let's have a couple drinks, see where the night takes us...

No comments:

Post a Comment