Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Marisa Miller is LYING.


Victoria's Secret model Marisa Miller just did a photo spread and cover for Vegas magazine, and of course she wouldn't be a VS model if she didn't proclaim that she somehow "was a tomboy" when she was younger and that she is not "the girl that wants to be the center of attention."

Hmm..

LYING LIAR.

Now don't get me wrong, I admire Marisa Miller for many reasons, (most of which have to do with her insane body and ridiculous face) but when you strap a million dollar bra over your shoulders and sashay down a runway in front of millions of viewers, its difficult to believe that you're being 100% percent sincere with these comments. It'd be like me saying I'm not a narcissistic fuck who thinks people should read my thoughts.. Oh, wait. I write on a blog.

Also, at this point, lingerie models saying that they were "tomboys" is just like them saying they "never felt like they were beautiful." In other words, they are simply thought-out sound bytes made in order for "normal" women (and men) to feel some sort of connection with them on an emotional level.

Well guess what, sweetie?

 I've never worn a million dollar bra. Nor have I been on the cover of countless magazines. If, for some ungodly reason, the fashion industry changes and I'm considered the new Standard of Beauty (I hear broad Mexicans are due to stake their claim any day now), then I'll be on-board with you. Until then, stop being a lie!

But to get to the point of this post, she is still beautiful, and is working the hard-edged rocker chick / bottle-blond pin-up girl angle reasonably well. So I guess everything above is kind of irrelevant.

Erase and rewind. And enjoy!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment