Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just for the sake of being Mean...


An open letter to the Gays of the world:

You are not Regina George.

Your BFF is not Gretchen Weiner.

In fact, Rachel McAdams, herself, isn't Regina George either. The bitch doesn't exist.

...and if she did? She would probably make fun of you for being different (ie: gay).

Just ask Janis Ian and Damian! Go! Ask them.

No, wait, STOP. I wasn't being serious. They don't actually exist either.

...Okay... I'll give you a moment now to pick up the fractured pieces of your life.

I know, I know. It hurts. I've been there. The day that I realized this same sobering truth about Cher Horowitz still haunts me. But it'll get better. I promise.

















Editor's Note: I realize this post is about five years too late, but it had to be said. Really, it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment