Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who Put The Acid In My Cocktail?


Okay.

Here's Estelle at the Malibu Rum party in New York City, wearing a dress that can only be described as "a tie-dyed orgy of neon fluorescence."

... And of course, I love it.

It's about as classy as a green stain on a woman's ring finger, but twice as much fun.

I mean, seriously:


How can you hate on that joyful explosion of bright, cheerful tackiness?

And I get the feeling that I'm not the only guest in attendance for the "Love-Fest Extravaganza"...

Come on out, guys. Don't be shy!


They got my back.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tacky? yes. but at least they had the decency to be symmetrical with the patterns. imagine if they tie-dyed that dress the old fashioned way - just splashing colors and leaving them to wherever they fell? they definitely would have to have found a trashy-er black woman to sport that kind of mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not right. Is it "...have to had found"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha reminded me of Lisa Frank too! I think it'd be a cute as a top tucked into a pencil skirt... but that would make it less tacky.

    ReplyDelete