Saturday, July 31, 2010

Kristin, Rocking The Blonds


Here's Kristin Cavallari (aka, the only brain cell ever to appear on "The Hills") showing up to the premiere of "Salt," wearing a silver outfit from The Blonds.


Now, before you start racking your brain in an attempt to recall where you've seen that ridiculous (and amazing) spiked-shoulder treatment before, I'll just go ahead and post a picture of everyone's favorite cougarslut:


Yep, Ms. Cavallari is wearing  a hand-me-down from one Samantha Jones.


 ... And she's rocking the hell out of it.

Just for comparison purposes, let's check out this look as it appeared on the runway:


Hmm, I think Cavallari made the right choice here in abandoning the neck-piece and leather accessories...

I mean, honestly: When you're wearing a skin-tight, spikey-shouldered mini-dress, all modesty obviously needs to fly out the window.

With your bra sailing right after it.

Needless to say, I approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment